NOTICE TO PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS
Minors who are not accompanied by their parent/s or legal guardian must present a written consent letter signed, and authorizing the companion to bring the patient.
NOTE: THE COMPANION MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE.
*The letter must include the following:
1. The complete name of companion
2. Validity of the consent letter (indicate if only for appointment date or multiple visits)
3. Attached copy of patent/s or legal guardian’s valid government issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
4. Signature with date
*The companion must bring the following:
1. Written consent letter with signature of parent or legal guardian
2. Valid government issued ID with photo (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
Follow our page for most recent updates
Mon to Fri: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Sat: 8:00 am to 3:00pm