Follow our page for most recent updates
Tue to Fri: 8:00am to 6:00pm
Sat: 8:00 am to 3:00pm
NOTICE TO PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS
Minors who are not accompanied by their parent/s or legal guardian must present a written consent letter signed, and authorizing the companion to bring the patient.
NOTE: THE COMPANION MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE.
*The letter must include the following:
1. The complete name of companion
2. Validity of the consent letter (indicate if only for appointment date or multiple visits)
3. Attached copy of patent/s or legal guardian’s valid government issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
4. Signature with date
*The companion must bring the following:
1. Written consent letter with signature of parent or legal guardian
2. Valid government issued ID with photo (driver’s license, passport, etc.)